Below is a listing of “tools” that all inventors should be familiar with and utilize frequently: Do not forget to utilize our very comprehensive list of GOOD Guys during the invention process.
- Minnesota Inventors Congress – Provides year-round information to inventors.
- Marketing Your Invention – A good book for beginning inventors by Thomas E. Mosley about how to successfully market your invention.
- PatentHunter – Patent image software downloads complete U.S. patent images free of charge (Designed by Michael S. Neustel).
- Provisional Patent Application Software (PatentWizard) – Software program assists inventors in preparing and filing a provisional patent application (Designed by Michael S. Neustel).
- World Innovation Network (formerly Walmart Innovation Network) – Provides an honest, objective third party analysis of the risks and potential of your idea.
- Thomas Register of American Manufacturers – A very good free database for inventors to locate manufacturers to license their invention to.
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: This web site provides general information only, not legal advice. You should not act upon this information without independent legal counsel. You must read and agree to the Terms of Service before viewing this web site. The NIFC is not associated with any Federal or State government agency. If you have been harmed by an invention marketing company or patent attorney, you should immediately seek the legal assistance of a reputable attorney licensed in your state. Michael S. Neustel is licensed to practice law only in North Dakota and in the United States Patent & Trademark Office. Michael S. Neustel is the owner of Neustel Law Offices, LTD and Neustel Software, Inc. Statements made in this web site are merely opinions of the National Inventor Fraud Center, Inc. and should not be interpreted as factual. Neither Michael S. Neustel nor the NIFC market inventions, provide market analyses or provide marketability analyses for inventors. You are strongly encouraged to investigate any company or law firm you plan to work with and do not rely solely upon this web site when selecting a company to work with. Only you can determine if the companies listed on this web site are reputable or not.
Copyright 1998-2023 National Inventor Fraud Center, Inc. All Rights Reserved.